- [Free Pattern] A Truly Versatile And Functional Bag You Will Keep In Years!
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
Bloom Bathroom Organizer Free Crochet Pattern
Bloom yarn by Scheepjes in shades 421 (Old Lily) and 422 (Grey Thistle) – 130g (3 skeins) of each.
4 mm (G) crochet hook
Curtain rings 4-5 cm – three pieces
A pair of wooden or metal needles 35cm long
Scissors and tapestry needle to weave yarn tails in.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lilla Bjorn’s Crochet World
Thanks to Tatsiana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.