- [Free Pattern] Simple But Beautiful Crochet Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple And Adorable Stool Cover
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
What a beautiful and feminine crochet jacket! A must have, this is the type that will get you noticed wherever you go! Like the designer says, wearing this Garden Party Jacket by Stephanie Pokorny you’ll be the sweetest flower in the bunch! Wearing this pretty and tailored well to your body, this flowery granny square jacket will make you look really chic!
If you’ve never made a garment before, this pattern is a great one to start with!
In addition, it’s written for a wide range of sizes from XXS though 5X, and the feminine shape is sure to enhance any woman’s figure!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetverse
Thanks to Stephanie Pokorny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.