- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
A beautiful border can make wonders for a blanket or a granny square! It’s not only the artistic effect, you can put a pretty edge on just about anything and it looks great; a border can be used to grow the size of individual squares and to make them bigger.
Banksia Border by Dedri Uys is a delicate, lacy crochet border pattern that comes with a detailed photo tutorial and will certainly elevate your crochet.
Use the same hook and yarn you have used for whichever project you will be adding the border to.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.