- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is Simply Magnificent
- Tulip Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- This Easy On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket Is Perfect For The Beginner Crocheter
A beautiful border can make wonders for a blanket or a granny square! It’s not only the artistic effect, you can put a pretty edge on just about anything and it looks great; a border can be used to grow the size of individual squares and to make them bigger.
Banksia Border by Dedri Uys is a delicate, lacy crochet border pattern that comes with a detailed photo tutorial and will certainly elevate your crochet.
Use the same hook and yarn you have used for whichever project you will be adding the border to.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.