- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- Crochet Heart Bookmark Pattern
- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
What a beautiful and feminine crochet jacket! A must have, this is the type that will get you noticed wherever you go! Like the designer says, wearing this Garden Party Jacket by Stephanie Pokorny you’ll be the sweetest flower in the bunch! Wearing this pretty and tailored well to your body, this flowery granny square jacket will make you look really chic!
If you’ve never made a garment before, this pattern is a great one to start with!
In addition, it’s written for a wide range of sizes from XXS though 5X, and the feminine shape is sure to enhance any woman’s figure!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetverse
Thanks to Stephanie Pokorny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.