- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
- Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern [ +Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Lil’ Cute And Cuddly Baby Unicorn
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful 6-Petal Flower That Has Little Spirals In The Center
The colorful crochet square underneath is made in the round. The Funky Doily potholder pattern by Annette Petavy is a square made in the round with a finished size of approximate 34×34 cm/13.5×13.5 inches square. Done in beautiful, bright colors and combined with the Locutus pattern done in black, creates a stunning crochet piece. Almost breathtaking!
This can be a doily, a tablecloth, a place-mat, a pillowcase or whatever you decide it to be. It all depends on which yarn you use, and how big you make it. (Source)
To find out how to put these pieces together, please visit alexist’ page.
Image source: alexist
Thanks to alexist for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.