- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy To Make Full Finger Gloves For Women
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
Such a beautiful little square for a lovely baby blanket, or maybe a gift for a bride! This adorable Cornered Hearts Square by Elizabeth Ham can be easily done with very little ends to weave in. The video tutorial is excellent and wonderfully presented and with great instructions for beginners. This is a great square for beginners who are ready to add something special.
This square can be used for anything that uses 6-inch squares!
I think it would make a lovely baby blanket, or how about a gift for a bride!