- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- Learn A new Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of Moccasins and one of the best slipper pattern you’ll ever come across! The Crocheted Moccasin pattern designed by Umme Yusuf is a very easy pattern to follow and comfortable too. The sizing is really easy to modify and the pattern is fast, easy, and fun even for a crocheter with little experience.
Acrylic yarn DK or any that gets the correct gauge(I used two
strands of DK throughout) chocolate pink 100gm
Crochet hook size 5.5 mm
6 sc X 6 rows = 2 inches.
Length personalized (i.e. can be set to your own size)
Circumference across the middle i.e. just over the fringe 11 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Umme Yusuf
Thanks to Umme Yusuf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.