- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- Giant Area Rugs Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
These are an absolutely gorgeous pair of Moccasins and one of the best slipper pattern you’ll ever come across! The Crocheted Moccasin pattern designed by Umme Yusuf is a very easy pattern to follow and comfortable too. The sizing is really easy to modify and the pattern is fast, easy, and fun even for a crocheter with little experience.
Acrylic yarn DK or any that gets the correct gauge(I used two
strands of DK throughout) chocolate pink 100gm
Crochet hook size 5.5 mm
6 sc X 6 rows = 2 inches.
Length personalized (i.e. can be set to your own size)
Circumference across the middle i.e. just over the fringe 11 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Umme Yusuf
Thanks to Umme Yusuf for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.