- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- White Summer Dress Crochet Pattern
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
This baby set is truly lovely! The Baby Hoodie & Hat (Hoodie) set by Caron Design Team, is an easy pattern and great for beginners. It makes such a wonderful baby shower gift that’s quick and easy to make, for really any person. The coordinating hat works so well with the sweater.
You can easily add your own touch to the whole set so you can make it more fun or even choose to personalize it. There are so many options you can choose from.
Small (Medium, Large)
to fit: Baby 6-12 months (18-24 months, Child’s 2-4 )
Chest 20 (23 1/4, 26 3/4)”
Length 9 (10, 11)”
Caron International’s Simply Soft Brites
(100% acrylic; 6 oz/170 g, 315 yds/288 m):
#9608 Blue Mint (MC), 1 (2, 2) skeins
#9610 Grape (CC), 1 skein
Materials are sufficient to make both items in the set.
One size US H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge
Tapestry needle (tn)
Split-ring stitch markers (optional)
Row counter (optional)