- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
This baby set is truly lovely! The Baby Hoodie & Hat (Hoodie) set by Caron Design Team, is an easy pattern and great for beginners. It makes such a wonderful baby shower gift that’s quick and easy to make, for really any person. The coordinating hat works so well with the sweater.
You can easily add your own touch to the whole set so you can make it more fun or even choose to personalize it. There are so many options you can choose from.
Small (Medium, Large)
to fit: Baby 6-12 months (18-24 months, Child’s 2-4 )
Chest 20 (23 1/4, 26 3/4)”
Length 9 (10, 11)”
Caron International’s Simply Soft Brites
(100% acrylic; 6 oz/170 g, 315 yds/288 m):
#9608 Blue Mint (MC), 1 (2, 2) skeins
#9610 Grape (CC), 1 skein
Materials are sufficient to make both items in the set.
One size US H/8 (5 mm) crochet hook, or size to obtain gauge
Tapestry needle (tn)
Split-ring stitch markers (optional)
Row counter (optional)