- [Free Pattern] Spectacular 9″ and 12″ Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Celtic Knot Is So Twisted, It Is Almost Fascinating
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Hotpad Square Design Is A Best Coaster/Potholder Nominee For 2015 In The Crochet Awards
- [Paid Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Oversized Over The Knee Crochet Socks
- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
Learn how to crochet a really cool pair of slippers by following this video tutorial by Made With Love By Glama. I used to wear moccasin shoes as a child and I remember how very comfy they wear. How amazing that someone has thought about replicating that design!
This tutorial is for beginners and these moccasin slippers are really easy to make. If you still have doubts and not sure you can make it, stop worrying! Give it a try! The tutorial is really easy to follow and in the shortest time you’ll have a wonderful pair of crochet moccasin slippers in your hands!