- [Paid Pattern] Rainbow Stripes Crochet Easter Basket
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
It’s so easy to beautifully organize a space when you have the right storage baskets! It doesn’t matter if they are big or small, there is always enough stuff to fill them all. As long as you there are enough baskets any space can be de-cluttered and organized. This beautiful Rectangular Nesting Baskets pattern by Kara Gunza, for two different sizes, makes super durable baskets that are perfect organization and storage for both adults and kids.
Large Crochet Basket
Finished basket measures approximately 11 in. long × 8 in. wide × 4¾ in. tall.
Small Crochet Basket
Finished basket measures approximately 10 in. long × 7 in. wide × 4 in. tall.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.