- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
Here is another stunning design by Melinda Miller. I fell in love at first sight with this square, the cute bobbles and the great firm-but-soft texture. The lovely Crown Jewels pattern by Melinda Miller is intended for a 12-inch square. If you don’t know yet, you’ll get to learn the popcorn stitch and dtr stitch. The texture that the puffs give as well as the dtr stitch that gives the leaf effect are amazing. The leaf row really makes this square.
For the intermediate crocheter. Uses sc, hdc, dc, tr, dtr, and popcorn stitches. Don’t be afraid of the popcorn and dtr – they work up into a beautiful pattern.
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.