- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have A Blast Making This Really Cute Daisy Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] A Textured Blanket With A Heartwarming Story
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern]This 12 inch Afghan Block Is Amazing!
Here is another stunning design by Melinda Miller. I fell in love at first sight with this square, the cute bobbles and the great firm-but-soft texture. The lovely Crown Jewels pattern by Melinda Miller is intended for a 12-inch square. If you don’t know yet, you’ll get to learn the popcorn stitch and dtr stitch. The texture that the puffs give as well as the dtr stitch that gives the leaf effect are amazing. The leaf row really makes this square.
For the intermediate crocheter. Uses sc, hdc, dc, tr, dtr, and popcorn stitches. Don’t be afraid of the popcorn and dtr – they work up into a beautiful pattern.
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.