- [Free Pattern] Isn’t This Crochet Santa Hat And Diaper Cover The Cutest New Born Set Ever?
- Beautifully Textured Waffle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- 10 Awesome Olympic Hats Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Super-Stylish One Skein Crochet Scarf
Here is another stunning design by Melinda Miller. I fell in love at first sight with this square, the cute bobbles and the great firm-but-soft texture. The lovely Crown Jewels pattern by Melinda Miller is intended for a 12-inch square. If you don’t know yet, you’ll get to learn the popcorn stitch and dtr stitch. The texture that the puffs give as well as the dtr stitch that gives the leaf effect are amazing. The leaf row really makes this square.
For the intermediate crocheter. Uses sc, hdc, dc, tr, dtr, and popcorn stitches. Don’t be afraid of the popcorn and dtr – they work up into a beautiful pattern.
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.