- [Free Pattern] Captivating And Fascinating Apache Tears Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
These circle-shaped coasters are densely stitched yet they look fabulous! With a classic look, the Citrus Coasters by Dona Knits are really easy and fast to complete. The pattern itself is really simple and could be done by any beginner and the crab stitch edging adds a nice corded texture. Sweet and fun, these visually appealing crochet coasters make great gifts and add a comfortable touch to any home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dona Knits’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Dona Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.