- Simplest Crochet Scrap Yarn Blanket And Pattern (Video Tutorial)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Jasmine Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
These circle-shaped coasters are densely stitched yet they look fabulous! With a classic look, the Citrus Coasters by Dona Knits are really easy and fast to complete. The pattern itself is really simple and could be done by any beginner and the crab stitch edging adds a nice corded texture. Sweet and fun, these visually appealing crochet coasters make great gifts and add a comfortable touch to any home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dona Knits’ Ravelry Store
Thanks to Dona Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.