- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
A gorgeous and fun square, this kitty pattern can be used to create a beautiful themed blanket or pillow. It will be surely loved by any cat lover. Kitty Cat Granny Square by Ashleigh Kiser is an advanced beginner project which can be made in variations of color ad looks great in so many!!
Size: 6 in. by 6 in.Materials:-Worsted weight yarn, I used Caron Simply Soft in White, Soft Pink, Light Country Blue, Grey Heather and Charcoal Heather-Size H 5mm crochet hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.