- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Free Pattern] Fashionable And Functional Frosted Window Beanie
- Easy And Super Fast To Crochet Victorian Basket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag With Such A Lovely Design!
A gorgeous and fun square, this kitty pattern can be used to create a beautiful themed blanket or pillow. It will be surely loved by any cat lover. Kitty Cat Granny Square by Ashleigh Kiser is an advanced beginner project which can be made in variations of color ad looks great in so many!!
Size: 6 in. by 6 in.Materials:-Worsted weight yarn, I used Caron Simply Soft in White, Soft Pink, Light Country Blue, Grey Heather and Charcoal Heather-Size H 5mm crochet hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.