- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
What a brilliant flower square! The 3 D flower in the middle makes this beautiful flower square stand up from others. The featured squared makes you think of spring but the pattern looks absolutely lovely in other season’s colors as well as in abstract combinations. Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square by Fiona Kelly is a very versatile pattern that adds floral artistry to your decor.
To make all 4 of the 15cm blanket squares as shown in my previous post I used…
1 each x 50g Debbie Bliss cotton DK in shades Ecru / Cream shade 02 & Bright Orange shade 42
1 x 100g Katia 100% cotton DK in Jamaica (multi col… red, green, yellow & soft brown).
( I still have a small amount of each yarn left to use up too)
1 x 4mm crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fiona Kelly
Thanks to Fiona Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.