- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
What a perfect soap coat pattern! The loop closure is brilliant and the bar can be easily removed or kept locked in when in use. The pattern is really easy and quick and produces the perfect inexpensive gift.
Spa Soap Coat by Ellen Bloom is a terrific stash-buster and can be easily modified to the size soap you have.
This fabulous spa soap coat can be made from stash and is an ideal stocking filler for any age.It can be used either as a scrubbie in the bath/shower, to scent drawers, to hold playing cards and so many other ways.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: L.A. Is My Beat
Thanks to Ellen Bloom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.