- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Full Of Colours With Stunning Effect
- [Photo Tutorial] This Crochet Square Blanket Pattern Is Breathtaking!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
- [Free Pattern] Loveable And Chic Meadow Afghan Square
What a perfect soap coat pattern! The loop closure is brilliant and the bar can be easily removed or kept locked in when in use. The pattern is really easy and quick and produces the perfect inexpensive gift.
Spa Soap Coat by Ellen Bloom is a terrific stash-buster and can be easily modified to the size soap you have.
This fabulous spa soap coat can be made from stash and is an ideal stocking filler for any age.It can be used either as a scrubbie in the bath/shower, to scent drawers, to hold playing cards and so many other ways.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: L.A. Is My Beat
Thanks to Ellen Bloom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.