- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
What a perfect soap coat pattern! The loop closure is brilliant and the bar can be easily removed or kept locked in when in use. The pattern is really easy and quick and produces the perfect inexpensive gift.
Spa Soap Coat by Ellen Bloom is a terrific stash-buster and can be easily modified to the size soap you have.
This fabulous spa soap coat can be made from stash and is an ideal stocking filler for any age.It can be used either as a scrubbie in the bath/shower, to scent drawers, to hold playing cards and so many other ways.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: L.A. Is My Beat
Thanks to Ellen Bloom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.