- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
I fell in love with this sea turtle instantly! Adorable idea and beautiful design! The Sea Turtle Rug by Sonea Delvon is fabulous and really makes me smile. The turtle design that includes the mandala is brilliant! I bet that any children in the world will enjoy getting out of the tub and stepping onto this!
Shell diameter: 85cm/ 34inches
Length from head to tail: 125cm/ 49inches
Width from fin to fin: 122cm/ 48inches
Head length: 25cm/ 10inches
Head height: 18cm/ 7inches
The shell’s center is Barbara Langer’s Little Spring Mandala. When I saw her cute motif, I thought it was great for a turtle’s shell. She was so kind to allow me to use her pattern for mine, thank you so much! (Source)
Image source: Sonea
Thanks to Sonea for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.