- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
This beautiful crochet blanket in fifteen shades and waves feels like a meditation. The Moorland color palette is so relaxing and the pattern suitable even for beginner crocheters.
Moorland Blanket pattern by Lucy of Attic24 loos like it’s been designed to be a lot of fun and a lot of color with optional stripes to make larger blankets. The pattern is easy, the colors are gorgeous, and you will love seeing how this blanket is taking shape.
Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.