- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Versatile Basket Weave Afghan Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
This is such a beautiful and gentle pattern! Those little hearts are adorable and any daughter, best friend, mom, girlfriend, or significant other would love this bookmark! Quick and easy to make, this Overlapping Hearts Bookmark by Amelia Beebe is the perfect gift for a book lover. What a beautiful way to show love to someone!
Size 10 Thread
Size 7 steel hook (1.65mm)
Needle (to weave in end)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochetville Community
Thanks to Amelia Beebe for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.