- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- Crochet Heart Beanie Pattern Full Of Color And Contrast
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
What an interesting pattern especially with this colorful yarn! Very pretty and delicate looking, The Wavelength by Dawn Ellerd is a real beauty! As they say, the possibilities are endless with Noro Kureyon Sock Yarn and this pattern proves this statement to be true and accurate. The fabulous waves of the pattern combined with the outstanding colors make this scarf one of the most beautiful spring scarves you’ll ever see!
Things to have:
1 skein Noro Kureyon
Silk Garden Sock Yarn
US E or F crochet hook
(are you tight or loose? you make the call)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lime & Violet
Thanks to Dawn Ellerd for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.