- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
This adorable pansy looks so much like the real thing, it’s almost hard to believe! This beautiful Crochet Pansy, designed by Lesley Stanfield captures the true nature of the lovely little flowers. Make a bunch of these cuties to create a gorgeous brooch, hair clip, or appliques for bags, clothing or decor items. This pansy crochet pattern is absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Pansy Crochet Pattern
You Will Need
Dk Wool in • yellow (A) • purple (B) • mauve (C)
Check out the original source for this Pansy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out And Keep
Thanks to Lesley Stanfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.