- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
This adorable pansy looks so much like the real thing, it’s almost hard to believe! This beautiful Crochet Pansy, designed by Lesley Stanfield captures the true nature of the lovely little flowers. Make a bunch of these cuties to create a gorgeous brooch, hair clip, or appliques for bags, clothing or decor items. This pansy crochet pattern is absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Pansy Crochet Pattern
You Will Need
Dk Wool in • yellow (A) • purple (B) • mauve (C)
Check out the original source for this Pansy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out And Keep
Thanks to Lesley Stanfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.