- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful, This Baby Blanket Is Simply Stunning
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
This adorable pansy looks so much like the real thing, it’s almost hard to believe! This beautiful Crochet Pansy, designed by Lesley Stanfield captures the true nature of the lovely little flowers. Make a bunch of these cuties to create a gorgeous brooch, hair clip, or appliques for bags, clothing or decor items. This pansy crochet pattern is absolutely gorgeous in every way!
Pansy Crochet Pattern
You Will Need
Dk Wool in • yellow (A) • purple (B) • mauve (C)
Check out the original source for this Pansy Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out And Keep
Thanks to Lesley Stanfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.