- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- 14+Adorable Easter Crochet Patterns
The story says Ladybug or Ladybird spirit animal brings luck. Could be the reason why they are so loved everywhere in the world or maybe is just the fact that they are so beautiful so red with those little black spots on the back. This Ladybird by Hayley Wright is really cute and the perfect size for a toy. Makes a lovely present or a great decoration object, for a special place in your room.
This pattern is worked in rounds.
It ends up being approximately 7cm in length by about 5cm in height, by about 7 in width.
You will need a 3.5 mm crochet hook, red and dark grey yarn, a yarn needle, 2 safety eyes, a pair of scissors and a love for a little lady bug!!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hayley Wright’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Hayley Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.