- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
It’s so easy to fall in love with this throw pattern! It’s so much nicer than just straight waves. The Streamwave Throw crochet pattern by Kim Guzman is a fast and easy pattern that looks almost exactly the same on the back as the front. This streamwave afghan is worked vertically, from side to side and uses triple crochet. The finished size is 48” x 54” but you can adjust it to the size you want. It’s also a fun way to use up ends of skeins of various colors.
From the publisher: It’s not polite to stare,we know. But at a recent trade show, when Kim Guzman’s gorgeous creation—aptly named Streamwave Throw—was on display, people did just that. The beautiful combination of Simply Soft® Paints’ watery colorway defined by the contrasting Simply Soft® solid makes a dazzling statement that is really quite breathtaking. (Source)
Image source: Crochet For Children
Thanks to Kim Guzman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.