- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Afghan Is Solid, Cozy, Warm And Fun To Make
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- Gorgeous Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern
Hello Kitty! This is a fantastic pattern and one of the best crochet hat patterns I’ve seen for hello kitty. Amazingly, it’s free, too! Hello Kitty Hat by Elizabeth Pardue is an easy straightforward pattern. Adorable, cute and amusing.The face on the hat is really cute and it may challenge, a bit, your artistic abilities.
You can make several of these hats for Christmas gifts, the little girls and young ladies will really love them. You’re never too old for Hello Kitty! They are a huge success for anyone making or wearing them.
Thanks to Elizabeth Pardue for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.