- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
Hello Kitty! This is a fantastic pattern and one of the best crochet hat patterns I’ve seen for hello kitty. Amazingly, it’s free, too! Hello Kitty Hat by Elizabeth Pardue is an easy straightforward pattern. Adorable, cute and amusing.The face on the hat is really cute and it may challenge, a bit, your artistic abilities.
You can make several of these hats for Christmas gifts, the little girls and young ladies will really love them. You’re never too old for Hello Kitty! They are a huge success for anyone making or wearing them.
Thanks to Elizabeth Pardue for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.