- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
- [Free Pattern] How To Easily Use Your Scraps To Make A Wonderful Puff Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
This very interesting an beautiful crochet flower with a 3-D effect can be worked in any yarn weight. The Crocodile Stitch Flower by Bonita Patterns is fast and easy to make and is a perfect embellishment for lots of projects. This lovely flower is outstanding in any color and only takes a few minutes to put it together.
Small amount of scrap yarn. (This project can be worked in any yarn weight. Gauge is not crucial.)
A 1” button of your choosing.
Crochet hook size of your preference.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: Bonita Patterns
Thanks to Bonita Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.