- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Most Huggable Crochet Love Blanket In The World!
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
Make a festive crochet afghan using this cute pattern! This Turkey Square by Dayna’s Crochet may prove to be a bit challenging, so advanced crochet sills are recommended. The result however is worth taking the challenge. There is no better way of decorating your home for the holidays than with a pretty crochet afghan draped over your favorite chair or the back of a comfortable couch.
Worsted weight yarn in the following colors:
-Cream, Light Brown, Brown, Maroon, Orange, Cornmeal – you can really use any fall colors, these are just the ones I had on hand. Good for scraps, for some of these will only make one or 2 rounds of scs.
-Small amounts of Black and Red
Some Assembly Required
Thanks to Dayna’s Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.