- Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern For Your Chilly Days Wardrobe
- Long Crochet Cardigan Pattern With Hood
- 10+Crochet Christmas Tree Skirt Free Patterns
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
A beautiful edging or border makes a blanket look more sophisticated and complete. Done in the same color like the rest of the blanket or in a different color, the border can really set your blanket apart from the rest. There are so many beautiful edging designs out there and all you need to do is find the one you like the most and works perfect with the rest of your project.
This Crochet Puff Flower Stitch Border by [email protected] is so delicate and beautiful and ads so much charm to a blanket or afghan. The pattern is quite simple especially when it comes with such a great step-by-step photo tutorial. Happy crocheting!
Check out the original source for this Puff Flower Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChaleurLife
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.