- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
Every child should have one homemade blanket and this pattern is very pretty and easy. The Dainty Baby Blanket by Melissa Leapman measures 30″ Square, including border. The texture is so interesting and delicate and perfect for a baby. This pattern is really excellent and fun to crochet, works up so fast, is perfect for charity projects.
Dainty Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Big Ball – 1 ball 106 Lime Sherbet
(100% Acrylic; 1087 yards/994 meters;
16 ounces/454 grams)
Crochet hook: US-I/9 (5.5mm)
Extras: Yarn needle
16 sts and 8 rows = 4″ in patt.
Use any size hook necessary to obtain the
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Premier Yarns.
Direct link to the pattern: Dainty Baby Blankie.
Thanks to Melissa Leapman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.