- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Petunia Is A Wee Little Fairy Only 10cm Tall
Get ready for Halloween with these little dudes and make your own cyclops candy corn army! These cute Candy-Clops by Julie King are easy and fun to make. And they look so cute! This pattern is truly an example of imagination combined with creativity in the crochet patterns. Chances are, kids would love these with their treats!
The pattern is great for beginners and it offers the chance to practice to practice both increasing & decreasing. Know someone loving candy corn? For sure will love these cuties too! Emnjoy and Happy Halloween to you and yours!