- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Baby Blanket It’s Amazingly Easy To Make. Perfect For Beginners!
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
If you need to crochet a dishcloth at the last minute, this pattern is awesome! Not only is the pattern nice and cushy, but it’s also super-quick. Best Crochet Dishcloth Pattern Ever by Krista uses a fun combination of stitches in order to create a lovely bumpy texture. Pretty and functional, this great crochet dishcloth is simply perfect for cleaning messes in the kitchen!
2 different colors of Lily’s Sugar ‘n Cream worsted weight (4) cotton yarn. Examples are shown in Ecru & Jute.
Crochet Hook Size I 5.50 mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista Cagle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.