- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
If you know how to chain and single crochet you are perfectly ale to make this beautiful blanket! Jane Throw Blanket by Krista Cagle is a simple pattern with an amazing looking texture that comes with written instructions and a video tutorial. You can use fun colors or neutral colors to create for yourself a cozy blanket that works with your home decor.
Easy Crocheted Blanket Free Pattern
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Materials: Size 9 mm Crochet Hook, 5 Skeins Of Lion Brand WET&Q in Fossil and less than 1 Skein of Lion Brand WET&Q in Fisherman for the border (optional), Scissors, Yarn Needle
Notes: Finished Size with border is approximately a 35″ width and 47″ height. Adjust size by chaining an even # to start. Gauge is 1 single crochet, ch 1, 1 single crochet for every 2″ (inches). Written in Standard US terms.
Check out the original source for the Easy Crocheted Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.