- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Super Wearable Crochet Blouse
Today’s inspiration comes from Yarnspiration. This beautiful Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth by Yarnspiration is perfect for any beginner. It’s very pretty and it’s consider to be the perfect intro to Tunisian crochet.
This simple stitch dishcloth is stitched in Lily Sugar’n Cream. I love the look of this dishcloth and the flower cross stitch in the middle. If you wish, you can see the back of this particular dishcloth and also this pattern in variegated yarn on the video tutorial.
If you’re interested in watching the video tutorial, please go to the next page.