- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
This is the perfect guy’s beanie! It’s also perfect for kids and women, too! The pattern is way to cute, interesting and different! Quick and easy hat pattern, this Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen seems to be the perfect choice if you’ve been looking for fun snowboarding, or skiing hats. This pattern is really well laid out, very clear and easy to follow, and you’ll also get to see lots of awesome photos for color ideas.
CHILD: about 18-20” head circumference
ADULT: about 20-22” head circumference
This pattern includes a detailed video tutorial for the Adult Size to help you if you get stuck!