- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
This is the perfect guy’s beanie! It’s also perfect for kids and women, too! The pattern is way to cute, interesting and different! Quick and easy hat pattern, this Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen seems to be the perfect choice if you’ve been looking for fun snowboarding, or skiing hats. This pattern is really well laid out, very clear and easy to follow, and you’ll also get to see lots of awesome photos for color ideas.
CHILD: about 18-20” head circumference
ADULT: about 20-22” head circumference
This pattern includes a detailed video tutorial for the Adult Size to help you if you get stuck!