- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
This is the perfect guy’s beanie! It’s also perfect for kids and women, too! The pattern is way to cute, interesting and different! Quick and easy hat pattern, this Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen seems to be the perfect choice if you’ve been looking for fun snowboarding, or skiing hats. This pattern is really well laid out, very clear and easy to follow, and you’ll also get to see lots of awesome photos for color ideas.
CHILD: about 18-20” head circumference
ADULT: about 20-22” head circumference
This pattern includes a detailed video tutorial for the Adult Size to help you if you get stuck!