- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Little girl elephant (crocheted)! I made this as
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
This is the perfect guy’s beanie! It’s also perfect for kids and women, too! The pattern is way to cute, interesting and different! Quick and easy hat pattern, this Brain Waves Beanie by Liz McQueen seems to be the perfect choice if you’ve been looking for fun snowboarding, or skiing hats. This pattern is really well laid out, very clear and easy to follow, and you’ll also get to see lots of awesome photos for color ideas.
CHILD: about 18-20” head circumference
ADULT: about 20-22” head circumference
This pattern includes a detailed video tutorial for the Adult Size to help you if you get stuck!