- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
- [Free Pattern] Classic Infinity Scarf And Simply Made Even For A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
This is a stunningly beautiful crochet blanket with a finished size of approximately 200cmx200cm. Grace Blanket by Anita Gibney is probably one of the most beautiful blanket pattern you’ll ever see that comes with an extremely detailed photo tutorial. You also get instructions on how to change the size if you wish to make a smaller crochet blanket.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…