- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Japanese Flower May Become Your New Favorite Go-To Flower When You Need A Quick One
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.