- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] Tulip Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
“This Heart Envelope is so fast and easy to make, it is almost unbelievable. Heart Envelope by Nicole Riley uses the Corner-to-corner stitch which gives it a bit more texture than a flat stitch. The heart on it gives it the special something for anyone you would like give something from the heart in this envelope that is closed using a button in the bag. Super cute and perfect for any day not just Valentine’s Day! As the Corner-to-Corner stitch uses pixel, one can make the heart even bigger, same goes for the size of the envelope.”
Crochet Heart Envelope
You will need:
Premier Deborah Norville Everyday Heather Yarn in the color oak heather and red
scissors and yarn needle
Final size of the envelope will be about 8×8 inches when using the same yarn.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Heart Envelope Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.