- [Free Pattern] This Little Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.