- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- Easy But Stunning Baby Blanket With Crochet Sea Creatures Appliques
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.