- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Multicolored Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.