- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Free Pattern] Warm, Wavy Textured Crochet Hat Perfect Cold Weather
- Fabulous And Free Pumpkin Doily Crochet Pattern
These ballet slippers look so comfortable! Mary Jane Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez is a quick, adorable fun project to make. The detailed step by step photo tutorial makes it an easy pattern, suitable for beginners too. The pattern is very simple to modify for smaller or larger feet. If you’re one of those people whose feet is always cold, you will appreciate how easy is to tuck a pair into your bag to use when you’re at someone’s house and your feet get cold.
Image source: Lisa Gutierrez
Thanks to Lisa for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.