- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Wise Old Owl Is Fun, Cute And A Real Confidence Booster!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
These brilliantly designed baby shoes are super cute, comfortable and stylish. Made with love, these lovely Crochet Baby Booties – Violet Butterfly by Croby Patterns come in 3 sizes: 0 – 3 months, 3 – 6 months, 6 – 12 months. Make a perfect lovely pair of cute crochet baby booties for a perfect baby, chances are you’ll have lots of fun in the process and you’ll learn some new stitches while making them.
You will need 3,5 mm hook (E/4), yarn needle, yarn in two shades of violet (Yarn weight: Sport, Gauge 22 sts. in 4 inches, 100% cotton), scissors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Croby Patterns
Thanks to Doroteja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.