- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
If you’re fans of the wildly popular Game of Thrones, you’ll know immediately what inspired this pattern! Dragon Egg by Susan Gater a super cute bag and a fantastic pattern that can be used for so many purposes by both women and men. This is pretty easy, and fairly mindless to work up with a beautiful interior too, making this reversible, if ever needed.
• Patons Classic Wool, worsted weight 100%
wool in the following colors:
◦ Main Color (MC): Jade Heather —
◦ Contrasting Color (CC): Royal Blue –
• Size US I (5.5mm) crochet hook
• Size 8 (5mm) double-pointed knitting
• Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Asparagus & Mayonnaise
Thanks to Susan Gater for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.