- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
If you’re fans of the wildly popular Game of Thrones, you’ll know immediately what inspired this pattern! Dragon Egg by Susan Gater a super cute bag and a fantastic pattern that can be used for so many purposes by both women and men. This is pretty easy, and fairly mindless to work up with a beautiful interior too, making this reversible, if ever needed.
• Patons Classic Wool, worsted weight 100%
wool in the following colors:
◦ Main Color (MC): Jade Heather —
◦ Contrasting Color (CC): Royal Blue –
• Size US I (5.5mm) crochet hook
• Size 8 (5mm) double-pointed knitting
• Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Asparagus & Mayonnaise
Thanks to Susan Gater for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.