- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy, Super Fun Spiral Crochet Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
What a cute and fun little project to make! This very pretty candle holder would be perfect to make for tables at baby and wedding showers! The lotus is totally charming and looks so complex. This Tealight Lotus pattern design by Daniela Herbertz would work perfect with any style of home! However, for safety sake it would be better to use a battery operated tea light. Don’t leave unsupervised while burning the candle.
The compleet crochet piece is 15cm Ø
The little glass where the candle is in is 4cm Ø
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.