- [Free Pattern] Simple Snuggy Afghan Pattern With A Lot Of Oomph!
- [Free Pattern] The Cutest Home For Your Keys
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
Absolutely gorgeous square and it looks just like a little garden with a fountain in the middle. I love the sweet little roses around the fountain. This square works with many colors together, never gets boring, and turns out beautiful! This Fountain of Roses 12″ Square by Shan Sevcik has a lovely, creative design.
This square is meant to, and hopefully does, look like a fountain in a garden. I have had some ideas kicking around in my head for a while now, but this one was inspired by a square I saw while browsing where someone did a border of flowers out of V stitches and clusters. I thought it was wonderful and will post a link when I find it again.
But of course, flowers need a place to be and a border needs to be around something, so there is the fountain. I have seen the technique I used for the center in a few patterns and thought it was great, and perfect for this.
The beautiful square below is made by Janet of Yellow Pink And Sparkly . I think is stunning!
Image source: Janet
Thanks to Shan Sevcik for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.