- [Free Pattern] Awesomely Easy And Quick Shawl You Need To Make
- Awesome Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
Another lovely square by Melinda! Lots of possibilities with color combinations for this pattern. No matter what colors you use for this pattern, the result is lovely. Pizzazz – 12″ Square by Melinda Miller is another winning pattern. You’ll love doing the block, flows very easily.
This 12” afghan square certainly will hold your interest with several variants of shell stitches. At least three colors of worsted weight yarn are recommended to achieve optimum beauty. Your own creativity and unique color selections will produce a quality piece that exudes pizzazz!
Image source: Melinda Miller
Thanks to Melinda Miller for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.