- Super Stretchy Crochet Beanie Pattern- One Size Fits All
- Classy Short Sleeve Sweater For Women
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Designed With Moms In Mind!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
Another lovely square by Melinda! Lots of possibilities with color combinations for this pattern. No matter what colors you use for this pattern, the result is lovely. Pizzazz – 12″ Square by Melinda Miller is another winning pattern. You’ll love doing the block, flows very easily.
This 12” afghan square certainly will hold your interest with several variants of shell stitches. At least three colors of worsted weight yarn are recommended to achieve optimum beauty. Your own creativity and unique color selections will produce a quality piece that exudes pizzazz!
Image source: Melinda Miller
Thanks to Melinda Miller for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.