- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Patterns] Gorgeous Crochet Dresses For Little Girls
- [Free Pattern] Fast, Easy And Cute Summer Fun Market/Beach Tote
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
Fantastic pattern! Love the star/snowflake/flower look of this motif. The Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Pattern by Bev of Flamingo Toes is absolutely gorgeous, and in this color combination gets the elegant note. The hexagon is really beautiful in these colors.
This pattern can be used for coasters, or as gift in sets of 6 or 8, or can be used to make a lovely afghan.
Thanks to Bev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.