- [Free Pattern] Stretchy, Soft & Cozy – This Is The Fastest Afghan You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast Beginner’s Crochet Blanket
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
So easy, so brilliant, so amazingly wonderful! Even if you’ve never been really interested in the African Flower pattern, this square, with the color choices and this tutorial will make you change your mind about it.
This square is so beautiful and the tutorial makes it so achievable. This African Flower Square by Barbara Smith can be used to make a gorgeous afghan, a stunning scarf or why not, a wonderful rug!
How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square
For my square I used small amounts of Rico Essentials Cotton DK and a 3.5mm hook. My square measures 11.5 cm (4.5″) but the size will vary depending on the yarn and hook you use.
Get the How To Turn The Crochet African Flower Into A Square written pattern at: Made in K-town
Thanks to Barbara Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.