- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
Super easy, super fun this pattern is so very pretty, especially in this pink-black combination. What’s great about the reversible patterns is that is no wrong side! This Reversible Dishcloth by Oombawka Design looks gorgeous front and back. The step-by-step photo tutorial is amazing, it makes learning this pattern so easy.
Learn how to make this super pretty reversible stitch pattern in a square – 6 inches, 9 inches or 12 inches.
The stitch multiple has been included in the post.
Thanks to Oombawka Design for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.