- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
Kids just love playing with toys in the bath tub. If you’ve been looking for a bath toy that’s a bit different, funny and dries quickly, this little guy is awesome! This is such a fun pattern and extremely cute! The Echidna. Oz Bath Buddies by Rosaura Valdez can be used as a fun toddler toy or you can place a soap bar inside and use a cord to hang it and close it. Either way, is a beautiful and playful addition to any bath.
MATERIALS I USED:
1 roll of Brown Nylon Craft
Ribbon (295ft x 1inch), sufficient for two Echidnas + a little of Beige Nylon Craft Ribbon.
Crochet hook 3.5mm.
Yarn needle and Scissors
Thanks to Rosaura Valdez for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.