- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
Kids just love playing with toys in the bath tub. If you’ve been looking for a bath toy that’s a bit different, funny and dries quickly, this little guy is awesome! This is such a fun pattern and extremely cute! The Echidna. Oz Bath Buddies by Rosaura Valdez can be used as a fun toddler toy or you can place a soap bar inside and use a cord to hang it and close it. Either way, is a beautiful and playful addition to any bath.
MATERIALS I USED:
1 roll of Brown Nylon Craft
Ribbon (295ft x 1inch), sufficient for two Echidnas + a little of Beige Nylon Craft Ribbon.
Crochet hook 3.5mm.
Yarn needle and Scissors
Thanks to Rosaura Valdez for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.