- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Entrelac Crochet
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
Kids just love playing with toys in the bath tub. If you’ve been looking for a bath toy that’s a bit different, funny and dries quickly, this little guy is awesome! This is such a fun pattern and extremely cute! The Echidna. Oz Bath Buddies by Rosaura Valdez can be used as a fun toddler toy or you can place a soap bar inside and use a cord to hang it and close it. Either way, is a beautiful and playful addition to any bath.
MATERIALS I USED:
1 roll of Brown Nylon Craft
Ribbon (295ft x 1inch), sufficient for two Echidnas + a little of Beige Nylon Craft Ribbon.
Crochet hook 3.5mm.
Yarn needle and Scissors
Thanks to Rosaura Valdez for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.