- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Vintage Or Modern? Easy To Customize Amazing Flower Afghan Pattern To Suit Your Taste
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Flat Crochet Flower With 5 Petals
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- Simple Christmas Trees Free Crochet Pattern
This textured afghan square free pattern with a large center and a stunning composition is very attractive and adds lots of style to projects. Clarissa by Helen Shrimpton is a versatile free afghan square pattern which you can turn in pretty much anything you want. The texture created by the combination of popcorns, puffs and front and back stitches is dynamic, interesting and fun!
Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
I used Stylecraft Special Aran 5mm hook.
You may Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Helen Shrimpton for the article inspiration and featured image.