- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- Sore Ear Savers – Save Those Ears From Blisters Or Sores
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
This textured afghan square free pattern with a large center and a stunning composition is very attractive and adds lots of style to projects. Clarissa by Helen Shrimpton is a versatile free afghan square pattern which you can turn in pretty much anything you want. The texture created by the combination of popcorns, puffs and front and back stitches is dynamic, interesting and fun!
Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
I used Stylecraft Special Aran 5mm hook.
You may Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Textured Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Helen Shrimpton for the article inspiration and featured image.