- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Face Scrubbie
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.