- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- Easy Peasy 30-Minute Crochet Pattern For A Child Size Beanie
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.