- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- Easy Crochet Quilt Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
Wow! Doesn’t that look amazing! This gorgeous blanket seems so much fun to make. It’s made in great colors, and the random pattern is beautiful! This Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket by Julie Harrison is a fantastic blanket with a variety of stitches and colours. It is a creative and unique piece.
This is a blanket that is made with many different stitch patterns so it doesn’t get boring! Each row is a different pattern, a good way to learn new stitches and play with colour.
Thanks to Julie Harrison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.